Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome!

     What happens when three poorly behaved, poorly trained rescued dogs come to live under one roof?  The answer to this question never ceases to amaze me, which is why I started this blog. 
     I used to blog about my car, which is hilarious in its own right, but not too long after the blog got going, it stopped providing me with workable material.  I had no idea it would be so sensitive to ridicule, but there you have it.  After that I took some time to think, I asked myself, hmmm, what else can I blog about?  What do I know a lot about, what in my life is entertaining on a consistent basis?  The answer was staring me right in the face, then it started to lick my face, then it farted.
     So welcome to Nuka vs. The Land Walrus, the online home of three dogs that no one else wanted, and me, the one both stupid and lucky enough, to take them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment